[NCSG-PC] Leadership program/ ICANN 64

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:55:01 EET 2018

Hi

I did tell Steph it would be good for her but didn’t know it would be more
convinient for Rafik to take it this time. i don’t think it’s an issue if
two people want to take one Chair course. Unless the trainer has set a
maximum capacity.Since this is the only time Rafik can take it then I think
its better for him to take it. Also We can ask Ergys if both of you could
take the chair skill course. I know for leadership course there is only one
slot. Not sure about chair.

Farzaneh