[NCSG-PC] EPDP Membership Composition Options

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun May 27 21:38:24 EEST 2018

So on our recent PC call, Farzaneh suggested that we create a spreadsheet and list the positives and negatives of all of the different ePDP composition options. I've created a Google Doc now, and would encourage you to help populate it with more positive/negatives.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X0aPWrZHzRNRoZgwByDK-NdzE9E-R8HddbD2pVJVBx0/edit?usp=sharing

I like Option 6 (Committee of the Whole); I think that would work well for us, in terms of representation - except that we lose Stephanie in a few months, as she is term limited on the Council, and we would therefore lose our most powerful voice on this topic.

But, above are the options, and we can even propose an Option 7...

Ayden