[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: [council] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: [soac-chairs] ccNSO Council resolves not to participate in RDS/WHOIS2

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 23 18:55:14 EET 2018

Possibly unhelpful, but one I can relate to.  I dont think Alan has a
clue what we should be doing.  Susan is bound and determined we are
going to show progress on everything she got into the first Review team
report....

I am doing little but have more time now that I am off the other pdp.
Will try to influence the report, which will be coming, ready or not.

cheers Steph