[NCSG-PC] latest letter, the response to the March 8 GDPR compliance model

Nick Shorey lists at nickshorey.com
Mon Mar 12 12:49:49 EET 2018

Hi everyone,

At present I cannot support submission of the previous draft, so please see
attached updated document with comments and edits.

Key points:

- The document should be restructured to put the summary recommendations at
the start;
- Need to be clearer in our assessment of whether this proposed solution
should be implemented (or not);
- Where possible, keep our responses based upon facts;
- I'm really uncomfortable with some of the paragraphs (2,3,5) in the
Tiered Access Models section. Just sounds like a rant;
- Be clearer in our views on GAC oversight of accreditation, bypassing of
MLAT and our recommendation for cross-community expert group.

Kind regards,

Nick

*Nick Shorey*
Phone: +44 (0) 7552 455 988