[NCSG-PC] Draft timeline for next steps to initiate EPDP and adopt EPDP Team Charter

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:26:08 EEST 2018

hi all,

For reference, the timeline is attached. we got:
- To encourage candidates to submit EOI to be Chair.
- To work on amendments to the charter, in particular, composition asking
for equality. the input will be more straightforward via google doc.
-  start our process to find and appoint representatives from NCSG quickly

we have to prepare for the DT next week Thursday, so likely we can schedule
our NCSG Policy call on Tuesday.