[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: [Epdp-dt] Working Methods

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:05:00 EEST 2018

Hi,

I want to add one point as we discussed several times about coordination
and not discussing the substance. I drafted the initial text on
resources/working methods and may have missed stuff for sure as there was
no so much input. However, I discovered the changes and amendments like
everyone in DT list. I guess I could have been informed for suggestions
beforehand no?

the DT call won't be in 2nd or 3rd June and will factor that for our Policy
Call next week.
With regard to input, I insist that we cover all areas of real concerns
like the scope.