[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Panama high-interest session on Accred & Access to non-public Whois data (Tuesday June 26, 2018; 17:00 – 18:30 local time)

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 19:54:46 EEST 2018

Hi Stephanie,

I think due to limited time for panellists and to make an impact, it would
be better to focus on accreditation model and what should cover from DP
stance not just the focus on purpose or users.with that you can set the
records right on the matter and can debunk the claims possibly made by
other speakers. I cannot speak about standards part but I assume that will
happen later and you mentioned that is long-term project?