[NCSG-PC] First draft - Community Travel Support Guidelines

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Jun 18 17:04:38 EEST 2018

Thanks, Rafik; please note that I have reviewed and edited the Google Doc in order to resolve many of the comments that had been left already. So it might not be the same version that you reviewed a week or two ago. So please take a look when you can; I would like to get this out to NCSG members for their input sooner rather than later.

Best wishes, Ayden