[NCSG-PC] Updated Public Comments Draft to be reviewed

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 27 10:21:11 EEST 2018

I may be unique in that I am the only one on this group who has lived
under access to information legislation as a bureaucrat, and
administered the law.  It is routine to ask for this stuff, and it has
had a very edifying effect on travel expenses in the government I must
say, over the past 40 years in my jurisdiction.  I think we should ask
for it, support Ayden. It is an important budget item, and lack of
planning has a drastic impact on budgets.

Stephanie