[NCSG-PC] Seating of EPDP Alternates

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 24 16:24:25 EEST 2018

I agree that we need 100% coverage whenever possible.  I think that how
we arrange alternates will depend on frequency of calls, time rotation
of calls (so far based on the doodle poll, not seeming much flexibility
in the timing) and how people prefer to work.  I doubt that all the
calls will happen to be in the middle of the night for me because the
two most popular time zones are likely to be (based on overall
composition) California and Washington.  I think perhaps we can do like
we do for Council, let people select their alternative?  I expect a lot
of these calls are going to be (as usual) in the middle of the night for
David, we should perhaps be preparing a wee map of our timezones....

cheers Steph