[NCSG-PC] Fellowship Comment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jul 21 01:24:04 EEST 2018

Hi all,

I have been a part of the drafting team working on a response to the proposed changes to the Fellowship Program. This has been a very contentious comment, and while we do not yet have an agreement on the final text, we are now one week from the submission deadline so I feel like we need to open this up to more voices. So, with the understanding that the language has not yet been agreed by the drafting team, here's where are at at the moment:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rUjAgOGtp3FLX6AsrGpmqC6mnQ17qNRkqQJHpvPYh-Q/edit?usp=sharing

The proposed changes to the program are [in this PDF file](https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/draft-proposal-new-fellowship-11jun18-en.pdf) (only 5 pages); this is all we are being asked to comment on. We are open to constructive edits in the Google Doc that address the issues that this public comment proceeding is about.

Many thanks,

Ayden