[NCSG-PC] Fellowship Comment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 02:07:14 EEST 2018

Hi Ayden,

Thanks for the note.
I reached the drafting team 3 days ago urging to share the draft in NCSG
list as the deadline is getting closer.
I will ping them again. I think we can shape and finalize it on time
aligned with what we submitted before since the changes are moving toward
the right direction (there is always room for improvement) and community
will be more involved.