[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Updated Scope for Review

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 20 19:26:43 EEST 2018

This is an old mail that my machine says did not send.....DId you guys
get it?  Sorry, it was last weekend.  Blame my crappy bandwidth....

Yes the draft has been sent to Council DT. Members of the small group
are Keith, Paul, Susan, me.  He has taken most of my edits in the
attached doc, but will not delete the J section.  Pam Little agrees with
my objections, particularly the third deliverable, but thinks the
registrars can live with the revised latest text.

I talked to Keith this afternoon, and told him that our stakeholder
group feels strongly that the simultaneous action on the access model is
almost inevitable under current wording. However, Unless we want to try
to rally a vote against it,we are a bit stuck.  Keith wants to tick this
box and get on with it. I suggest we discuss at the PC meeting and
figure out a strategy.

cheers SP