[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Updated Scope for Review

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Jul 15 16:31:22 EEST 2018

I am forwarding this new version received from Keith yesterday. Please
do not edit the documents he sent.  I also attach my edits on his
document...hard to keep track of this document, I found a bunch of new
things to object to, and cannot tell anymore whether I already commented
and was ignored, or what. It is called July 15 version, v2spedits.
Please get back to me asap with further comments, Keith is working on it
today....

Cheers Steph