[NCSG-PC] Documents for EPDP Drafting Call - Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 12:00 UTC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 04:59:44 EEST 2018

Hi all,

you can find the versions for the drafter charter without scope section as
that is still under discussion at the small team (they are making progress
and Stephanie can give updates).

please review the draft and share your input as councilors will attend the
drafting team call this Wednesday.

I am aiming to update our membership about the progress on the charter
after the DT call so we can have a discussion on the matter prior to the
council meeting next week. It will be also the main topic of our NCSG
Policy Call next Tuesday.