[NCSG-PC] Sensitive data - GDPR Article 9

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 10 22:44:16 EEST 2018

yes I have not bothered to push that because it is implicit in
compliance with GDPR....and opens us up to IPC putting granular detail
into the document.  Although it must be said that the push at the moment
is to keep enough vague generalization in the scope that they can push
access model into first place once the EPDP starts...

Thanks for this input Kathy, very helpful!

cheers STephanie