[NCSG-PC] The NCPH Nomination Process for the GNSO Chair Elections

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:30:02 EEST 2018

Hello PC members

Here is a draft NCPH Nomination Process for the GNSO Chair Elections.
I drafted this and CSG leaders commented on it. We can hopefully get this
approved soon. It is a straightforward process. I will share it with NCSG
members at the same time to speed up the process.

Here is the Google Doc Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQoaqmYeA7wABzhQfXh0QZXo_Cx07yypxjza9AyeTYs/edit?usp=sharing

Best

Farzaneh