[NCSG-PC] Response to IPC/BC model

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Apr 6 01:17:59 EEST 2018

I understand from the notifications from Google that changes are being accepted, that work is still underway editing this document and getting it into a submittable state. So I suppose now is the time to ask, who are we sending this letter to? BC Chair and IPC President, with Goran and Cherine in cc?

-- Ayden