[NCSG-PC] Proposal : Quick Guidelines for Public Comment Writing

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Wed Apr 4 01:03:13 EEST 2018

Dear All,

Following The NCUC Policy and Public Comment Writing Course I participated in in San Juan, I committed to suggest a few guidelines to guide people who will volunteer to draft public comments in the future. It can also helps us within the PC to quickly assess a document by using a common framework. Most of the contents derived from the course which was very appreciated by all the participants.

Please see the document here <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P1-Kuw_nS6uul7f3P-z6C3EopU8s3QP_BZhS0PRnm0o/edit?usp=sharing>
The first page briefly outlines the key point to focus on while drafting a comment : Feel free to comment or make any suggestion that can help improve it.
The second page is intended to help the new drafter start writing a comment by answering the questions directly : feel free to add more questions or modify the existing ones.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
Technology Champion & Chapter Head