[NCSG-PC] Review of draft comment for SADAG report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:50:26 EEST 2017

Hi all,

Please find a draft comment made by Farell (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10K4cnqMrhRnF1mZFtBbQKpzGNMBcZv2OCjvly_8eYoQ/edit)
on Statistical Analysis of DNS Abuse in gTLDs (SADAG) Report.

The deadline for submission is the 19th Sept, but we can ask for late
submission. We should target this Friday for approval. Farell will send the
draft to NCSG list for consultation.
You will find attached the study but also some summary material prepared by
Farell. I would like to thank Farell for the work done with regard to
review the study