[NCSG-PC] SADAC comment new draft version

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:48:16 EEST 2017

hi all,

the deadline for late submission is just a few hours away. I attached the
final and clean version of the comment. seeing no objection and since the
draft went through 2 reviews in NCSG list and Farell included the comments
and edits made there, we can assume that the comment can be endorsed.
unless I see a strong objection, I will submit the comment by 15:00UTC
today.