[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Community Travel Support questionnaire - consultation

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 22:51:13 EET 2017

Hi all,

Thanks for responses. Seeing the support and not hearing any objection, I
think we can consider the comment endorsed. I will submit it .

Thanks again,

On Nov 18, 2017 8:04 PM, "Rafik Dammak" <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

We have worked on this comment in the last days and shared with NCSG
members. The deadline was supposedly yesterday and so I would like to get
it endorsed in this weekend so we can submit it and ensure that our input
is considered by staff. most of the changes were accepted or reworded.
please share your support or not on the list asap.
Thanks.