[NCSG-PC] NCSG Response - Travel Consultation

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Nov 14 01:02:02 EET 2017

Hi all,

This comment is shaping up well I think; thanks to all who made contributions to the document over the past 24 hours (I think nearly all of the PC commented). If you could please take another [look over the document](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNZrZ1OK9SL416h-lYuearVqDl_8grDsXLEKhwqQBHA/edit?usp=sharing), you might note it has changed since you last reviewed it. It seems we have all, broadly, been in agreement with it so far.

I apologise Juan, I seem to have inadvertently deleted one of your comments re: hotel. If you do not think the current questionnaire response addresses your earlier comment, could you please add it again? Thank you.

Best wishes,

Ayden