[NCSG-PC] NCSG Response - Travel Consultation

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 01:59:41 EET 2017

  Dear all, I was checking the document. I just wrote my comment again, I think it is in part covered by some of the previous text but I prefer to be explicit in the answers.
I was also trying to link google document on our comment wiki but I couldn't, anyone could make it, please? That link it does not exist on it. Also, I was trying to edit the link for Reserve Funds, because the document shared by Ayden it hasn't link either on the wiki and sometimes it is not easy to find.
Kind regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas