[NCSG-PC] NCSG Response - Travel Consultation

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 03:07:50 EET 2017

Dear Ayden, Thanks for start this document. I thought I wasn't to make comments on this, but I have wrote some lines in the document you shared before. I think we need to refine it, but still we have some questions without answer.
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas