[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Gnso-sc-budget] GNSO Council Budget Standing Committee - Pending Public Forum Comments

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 17:27:58 EET 2017

Dear all,
	The GNSO Council Budget Standing Committee has kicked off. I offered myself to be there, I know there were a few of you talking about this two first task ahead I forward below. To have a unified voice I propose that those who have an idea or opinion on this get together so we can put forward both at NCSG and Council level (as NCSG) our views.

	I will keep you posted on the work on the committee.

Cheers,
Martín