[NCSG-PC] GNSO Council strategic planning session - first draft agenda for your input

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:12:04 EET 2017

hi,

here the details about the strategic planning session for January.  Please
review it.
the agenda and topics are quite basic but definitely important.  I am
working with Heather and Donna to prepare it (just joining it). I will
share information and specifics when available.
it will be a topic for discussion in our next council call, so we can start
a discussion and prepare beforehand.  there is a lot of expectation within
the council from this first strategic meeting.