[NCSG-PC] Draft comment of CCNSO review deferral / Review&Endorsment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat May 20 00:55:56 EEST 2017

Hi Ayden,

Thanks,
I saw the comments but they look like questions for me and I cannot really
respond to them. I think that they were made by Stephanie, maybe she can
propose some edits there?
I am happy to delay and hold for few hours the submission if we can get
some wording and edits to be considered to change the tone.