[NCSG-PC] Board seat nomination

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 04:43:04 EET 2017

Hi Avri,

thanks for the comments

> Another question, what formula re we using.  Has NCPH come to
> agreement?  Have we agreed to as many nominiees as come forward?

I don't think there was any indication about CSG position on that. I assume
we will go with many nominees.

> If so should we be nominating on the NCPH list as opposed to by SG?

I think we should agree in PC first then nominate on NCPH list (and back to
Greg point we are piggybacking the intersessional list )

Who is the point person for NCSG in this dog's beakfast?

> I guess you mean the interface with CSG here ? I guess  I volunteered for
that :)