[NCSG-PC] Board seat nomination

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 09:43:29 EET 2017

Hi All,

the deadline was suggested for nomination is today. we have till now 2
names: Markus Kummer and Mathew Shears.
if we are ok with this, I will send the names to CSG today. I think most of
you are already in Copenhagen, so please share your thought by 16:00 local
Time.
we didn't respond yet to Greg questions, and I guess the best way is to
suggest a meeting with and discussing the process based on the proposal we
have.