[NCSG-PC] A question about process

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 02:17:00 EEST 2017

Hi Ayden,

thanks for the question,
we do that more on an ad-hoc basis by checking the staff report. for
example,  we submitted some comments after the deadline and so I checked if
our comments were listed and included in their reports. Indeed, that should
be more systematic and included in the process to review the staff
summaries. it is more challenging to monitor how working groups handle the
comments later and we depend on our active members there.

as I mentioned yesterday in NCSG Policy call, I would like to resume the
discussion on Policy Committee processes and procedures (
https://lists.ncsg.is/pipermail/ncsg-pc/2017-May/000547.html) including the
one regarding public comments. Another feedback I got regarding NCSG
comments is to have a template for our public comments like the business
constituency do and include some generic text there (like the introduction
about NCSG etc). That will help for kicking the drafting and also adding
some information for documenting the comment. I will circulate the previous
draft for the comments process I did before. I also volunteered to work on
NCSG PC processes and share a draft but other volunteers are welcome.