[NCSG-PC] Fwd: FW: [Soac-leaders-icann58] Alternative HIT - Data Protection Commissioners

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 25 10:21:25 EET 2017

Thanks to everyone who helped with this.  We are back to the HIT idea,
many thanks to the GNSO and Chuck Gomes for support.  I am here at CPDP
with Peter Kimpian, we will be working on the outline for the HIT and
hope to confirm potential speakers on site.  Please do not drop the NCSG
slot we have obtained, we need to brainstorm a bit aobut exactly what we
use it for, probably to elaborate on details but it will depend on who
comes.  I am going to propose we try hard to get the winner of the
Champion of Freedom award to come, (to be announced at 6 pm tonight).

cheers Steph