[NCSG-PC] [PC-NCSG] Fwd: [council] Updated GNSO Block Schedule for ICANN58

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Jan 23 19:30:43 EET 2017

Thanks for forwarding this, Stephanie. c/c'ing the new list for archive purposes.

And I hope no one wants a coffee break on day one... looks like a rather busy day.

Ayden

Here is the revised GNSO schedule. Not sure of new address, hope this arrives. Let me know if we have comments on this....
cheers SP