[NCSG-PC] Topics for meetings with RySG & RrSG?

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Feb 28 04:38:36 EET 2017

Maybe. Don't we have a bylaw that says ICANN is to stay out of the
content space?  We have never wanted ICANN to become the regulator of
speech and content, and with the transition, I thought that we affirmed
that. So we may be in a Catch-22: we don't want private agreements to
bypass speech/expression protections, and this type of regulation does
not belong within ICANN.

If that is the case, now what do we do?

Best, Kathy