[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Ncph-intersessional2017] Board Seat Selection Process

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:31:55 EET 2017

Hi,

Thanks Avri, Matt, Ed for comments and suggestions

I guess we say:
- we cannot accept CSG proposal.
- However, we can start the nomination process, for NCSG and CSG in
parallel starting next week Monday
- Our counter-proposal is:

   - NCA is not to removed from any part of the process
   - there must be a vote along the previous lines - 8 to succeed.
   - as many nominees as come forward in a week.
   - 1st round if one get 8 done, if not second round between top two
   - 2nd round if one get 8 done, if not do 3rd round of leader against NOTA
   - 3rd round if person does not get 8, leave the seat open until we get
   our act together.
   -  then CSG PC, NCSG PC, NCPH council members and NCA  talk until we get
   our act together.

if we have a consensus by Sunday, we should share our response with CSG.