[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Standing Selection Committee

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 9 23:30:27 EET 2017

Perhaps one way to slice this pie would be to have each SG send one, and
formally have each of the constituencies have a rotating rep on the
cttee....that way CSG have a mini board of 3 reps, and they fight it out
amongst themselves as to which rep goes forward for each selection.  It
aint perfect, but neither is our structure, and I agree with Ed, we
cannot have the CSG having 3 votes when the Rrsg only has one....

Stephanie