[NCSG-PC] GNSO Outreach

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:17:04 EET 2017

Yes as Rafik said we have PDPs scheduled all day on Saturday. I don't know
if GNSO would be willing to do a 90 minute outreach even.

This is a community forum not the policy forum so it is not the morning
sessions NCSG sessions  it is the usual outreach sessions that are held on
Saturday, (one day dedicated to outreach on Saturday). I wanted to do a
GNSO outreach. I have good reasons for it. One is that of course I don't
want us to compete with PDP sessions. The others are:

showing points of contentions to the newcomers and outsiders can actually
work well and show them what we do. The whole NCSG council members probably
won't be able to attend the stakeholder group outreach because of council
meetings. And there is NCUC and probably NPOC outreach too. I have noticed
that fellows and newcomers come from various sectors. They don't only send
us civil society NGO types. So it is better for them to understand where
their real home is. Also people have lack of knowledge about the house
structure. I have seen it even among the leaders.

Farzaneh