[NCSG-PC] GNSO Outreach

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:12:33 EET 2017

Maryam just sent me the blocked schedule and it seems like Saturday, GNSO
council is gonna have sessions all day!!!! which makes my suggestion
absolutely pointless.  I will talk to Heather about this. We can't afford a
three hour session at all on Saturday. I find it bizarre that GNSO has all
day PDP meeting in parallel to outreach.

I have on Sunday NCSG in-reach session which newcomers from civil society
are welcome to join and see what we do at NCSG. I probably leave it at that.

Farzaneh