[NCSG-PC] Endorsement of NCSG Comment on GNSO operating procedures change

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:44:29 EEST 2017

So I gather that there was not support for my suggested addition. I will
not add it in the document. I also find this sentence problematic:"Finally,
we should note that there was disagreement in the DT as to who should speak
on behalf of the GNSO as a Decisional Participant in the Empowered
Community. " there was disagreement but we reached consensus. This sentence
is not drafted carefully to reflect that there was consensus and only
emphasizes on the disagreement. I suggest reframing it like this: Finally,
we should note that the DT reached a consensus that *GNSO Council* should
speak on behalf of the GNSO as a Decisional Participant in the Empowered
Community.

Farzaneh