[NCSG-PC] WS2 Transparency - comments from NCSG

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 20 04:40:10 EEST 2017

Rafik pointed out that it was not clear what to do with the notes.  I
added yet another recommendation to deal with the privacy policy
required to clarify rights under the whistleblower policy, and deleted
the rest.  I neglected to keep a copy so I hope someone else did or can
explain to me how to get back to an earlier version.  I am not in the
habit of working in Google docs...

Regards

Stephanie Perrin