[NCSG-PC] WS2 Transparency - comments from NCSG

Matthew Shears matthew at intpolicy.com
Wed Apr 19 11:33:24 EEST 2017

Hi all

We are late with this submission but it is important that it be submitted.

I have accepted most of the suggested additions/changes and cleaned up
this text.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xLCMDHoAqdo6pShdTEThHPDvsNYXpTkv1eaHFDMMwBI/edit?usp=sharing

Please review carefully.   Michael - would appreciate your read through
as well.

I would like to submit this at the latest on Friday so please review and
make final comments/edits by 23:59 UTC Thursday 20 April.

Please indicate your support for the comments to the PC list or in the doc.

Thanks!

Matthew

--
Matthew Shears