[NCSG-PC] Open Public Comments

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:55:01 EEST 2017

hi all,

I am sending here the list of open public comments. definitely, several
them are going to end soon. we will also discuss this during the today NCSG
call and ask for volunteer(s) for drafting

   - Interim Paper Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Names of
   Countries and Territories as Top Level Domains
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cwg-uctn-interim-paper-2017-02-24-en>,
   21 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
   - Enhancing Accountability Guidelines for Good Faith
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/enhancing-accountability-guidelines-good-faith-2017-03-07-en>,
   24 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
   - Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review Team Draft
   Report of Recommendations for New gTLDs
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cct-rt-draft-report-2017-03-07-en>,
   27 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC, Poncelet volunteered for drafting comment
   - ICANN's Draft FY18 Operating Plan and Budget, and Five-Year Operating
   Plan <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/fy18-budget-2017-03-08-en>,
   28 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
   - GNSO Community Comment 2 (CC2) on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
   Policy Development Process
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cc2-new-gtld-subsequent-procedures-2017-03-22-en>,
   1 May 2017 23:59 UTC, possible extension
   - Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) Implementation Guidelines
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/idn-guidelines-2017-03-03-en>, 2
   May 2017 23:59 UTC
   - Draft 2016 African Domain Name System Market Study
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/africa-dns-market-study-2017-03-11-en>,
   5 May 2017 23:59 UTC
   - Proposal for Ethiopic Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation Rules (LGR)
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ethiopic-lgr-2017-03-23-en> , 5
   May 2017 23:59 UTC
   - Proposed Fundamentals Bylaws Changes to Move the Board Governance
   Committee's Reconsideration Process Responsibilities to Another Board
   Committee
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/bylaws-bgc-2017-03-31-en>, 10 May
   2017 23:59 UTC
   - Deferral of Country Code Names Supporting Organization Review
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccnso-review-deferral-2017-04-06-en>,
   19 May 2017 23:59 UTC
   - Recommendations to Improve SO/AC Accountability
   <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/soac-accountability-2017-04-14-en>,
    26 May 2017 23:59 UTC