[NCSG-FC] Welcome to the NCSG Financial Committee

Casey Adeleye caseyadeleye at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:13:21 EET 2023

Dear Julf,

It is my greatest pleasure to receive this email from you and to be part of
the FC. With you and other Committee Members, I believe we will have right
direction and positive outcomes as related to getting the finances under
proper
control, as prescribed by our Charter.

Indeed, I'm glad to be here and greetings to all FC members too.

Regards,
Peter O. Adeleye (Casey)