[NCSG-FC] Welcome to the NCSG Financial Committee

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Fri Feb 24 18:24:23 EET 2023

Hi Julf, Peter.

Thanks for the welcome Julf and nice to meet you Casey :-)
Glad to help on this.

In the same vein as for the Tech Team, I wonder if we should also
consolidate procedures and other documentation on some wiki/gitbook?

Is there a financial calendar somewhere so we can plan ahead of the next
round for ICANN annual budget?

Best,
Jean F. Queralt
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation <http://www.TheIOFoundation.org>
Book a meeting <http://TIOF.Click/BookJFQ> (30 minutes)

On Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 23:35, Johan Helsingius via NCSG-FC <
ncsg-fc at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Dear Peter and Jean,
>
> Thank you for volunteering for the NCSG Financal Committee!
>
> The FC has been dormant (as in non-extent) for the last couple of
> years, and it hasn't been a huge issue because the NCSG doesn't
> have a bank account and funds of its own. The running costs of
> the services NCSG uses are paid for by various parties, and
> reimbursed by ICANN.
>
> As it looks like NCSG will have to commission some IT work, it
> would nevertheless be good to get the finances under proper
> control, as prescribed by our Charter.
>
> In addition the hope is that the FC will be able to look into
> and comment on the ICANN annual budget, but we are a bit late for
> the current round.
>
>         Julf

**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or
sensitive data, is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please
inform the sender by replying to the email and then permanently delete the
message, including any attachments. It is forbidden to copy, forward or in
any way reveal the content of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet and,
therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the
message.*