[NCSG-FC] ICANN64 Meeting plenary

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 02:53:43 EET 2019

Hi Remmy,

I think your reading is not accurate. What you are quoting indicates:
- that FC will work with staff regard level of support, that means ABRs ,
core budget that cover travel support, admin support/staff etc and any
other funding that may come from other ICANN departments.
- that NCSG will follow financial requirements if there are, which is not
the case here. ICANN as org or board didn't set any guidelines or
requirements for SG/C regarding finance. So ICANN Finance has nothing to do
with NCSG Finance.

I only see discussion about ABRs as relevant but that process already
passed.