[NCSG-FC] PTI and IANA FY20 operation plans and budgets

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:03:25 EEST 2018

Hi all,

As you might have already seen, the call for comment went out through
Rafik, 5 days ago. I would now like to ask that *we formalise (though vote
or agreement) the secretarial role within the FC* so that we have a lead
penholder in our committee drafts and activities, like the current draft on
FC Operational Procedures and this comment which must be submitted within
35 days and of course still solicit community input. This will ease
coordination the FC but will still require that we work together and
collaborate, *Farzi/Sthepanie *can help and support with this, so will I,
hopefully the observers (constituency chairs) will also contribute.

*Important NOTE*: I propose Remmy to oversee the drafting process of FC
generated and driven public comments and inputs. The secretarial role will
further be discussed and agreed upon in our next online meeting, maybe
around November sometime.

Please provide your comments because we still have to build a community of
volunteers and ensure that we retain them within FC activities, currently
the 2 volunteers for the PTI and IANA Ops plan and budget comment
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uIAZKDp3qFb0ZxoXCH7eb7R6lKbkR3Mo9gKd7Jgokk/edit>
are:
1. Amadu Yusif - Ghana
2. Akriti Bopanna - India
3. Question: Rafik as the initiator or notifier, does it automatically make
him a volunteer in this draft? (okay with me, what is your say?)

I will communicate with him to get other people interested in volunteering
on this PTI and IANA draft comment.

Thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.