[NCSG-FC] PTI and IANA FY20 operation plans and budgets

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:22:04 EEST 2018

Hi Thato and friends
Nice to hear from you on this.
It will be nice for us to have comments, looking at the concerns here,
which is the Financial imperative to both PTI and IANA fiscal year as
anticipated by ICANN.org.

This must be aligned with NCSG PC overall planned submission. As much as I
appreciate the idea for FC input, it should be drived by PC so as to avoid
any conflict.

The draft link shared was not of Rafik but ICANN.org for comments, but as
the chair of PC, he should lead the way and process while FC should look at
the draft and make input to the PC which will be communicated or
incorporated accordingly.

In this spirit, can PC factor in till next week Wednesday for any input
from FC in this regards, so as to carry it along to the community.

Don't have issues with the volunteers as more of them will be required.

NB:

*In the meantime, we may have to ask NCSG stakeholders if they have
question regarding this subject draft as required by ICANN.org with its
deadline tomorrow (October 5).*

Best of the day in our part of the world.
____
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria%E2%80%8E>

*2019 Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D & Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>*
JOIN us!!

*Vice President, African Civil Society on the Information Society (ACSIS
<http://www.acsis-scasi.org/en/>)

*NPOC FC Rep @ICANN Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG)*
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.