[NCSG-FC] Notes of the meeting

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:21:32 EEST 2018

Dear all,

I am afraid I did not agree with or suggested any language regarding the FC
having oversight on constituencies, as I cannot speak on behalf of NCUC and
dont think our constituency would agree with. What I believe my comment was
suggesting was to set a definition and trace limits to such oversight and
maybe even starting a conversation with the broader community.

Best,
Bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos