[NCSG-FC] Notes of the meeting

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:32:16 EEST 2018

Hi Farzaneh,

Bruna and Joan, made some good edits on the section, please checkout the
current version on the link below, they also believe that the FC should
have some level of insight, monitoring and review function on constituency
affairs, for me, the current statement/section is good enough. I also
removed the management notion in regard to constituency expenditure.
:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XBL9khOhzxRRu5BiwCNeGu4suSfAw3tHFnNldeirnJQ/edit#