[NCSG-FC] [Ext] Re: NCSG FC meeting # 2 notice and requests

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 07:12:54 EEST 2018

Renata please do not give wrong advice.

I believe the chairs of both constituencies have to first consult with
their EC and be invited by FC to join. Charter does not say anything about
automatic appointment.

I don't have a problem with adding the chairs as observers but I don't want
EC to have the impression that chairs are added automatically. Also Chairs
should be invited. As I was invited to FC when I was NCUC chair, if the FC
decides to invite the chairs they can.

Farzaneh